AATCC-30-2004, Test III - Antifungal Activity, Assessment on Textile Materials: Mildew and Rot Resistance of Textile Materials
AATCC-30-2004, Test III "Agar Plate, Aspergillus niger" "Antifungal Activity, Assessment on Textile Materials: Mildew and Rot Resistance of Textile Materials"
AATCC 30-2004 Test Summary:
- · This is a 14 day qualitative plate-based assay for the evaluation of the susceptibility of textile materials to mildew and the efficacy of fungicides on textile materials.
- · Test Microorganisms are used at standardized concentrations of fresh cultures.
- · Standard contact time is 14 days. Custom contact times are welcome upon request
- · Each test sample will be tested in triplicate to ensure precision.
- · Standard turnaround time is 14-16 days from sample acceptance.
AATCC 30-2004 Sample Submission:
- · Test Samples can be submitted 3.8cm diameter disks (1.5inch) or squares. Test Samples can also be submitted as sheets for in-lab preparation.
- · Untreated samples should be submitted for use as control samples. Like-material matching can be provided if necessary.
AATCC 30-2004 Test Organism:
- Test III uses the fungi Aspergillus niger (common name: black mold)
We Also Recommend